Information clause on personal data protection
Under Art. 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter GDPR) (Official Journal of the UE L119/1), we inform as follows:
1. The Controller of your personal data is BeClever sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Września (62-300 Września), ul. Malinowa 1, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 9th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with number 0000218649.
2. Your personal data will be processed by BeClever Sp. z o.o. particularly:
a) under Art. 6(1)(b) and (c) of GDPR for:
– conclusion and performance of an agreement to which the data subject is a party,
– sale of products and services offered by the Controller,
– satisfaction of the legal obligation imposed on the Controller.
b) under the legitimate interests of BeClever Sp. z o.o., i.e. under Art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR for:
– offer making,
– business planning,
– assertion or security of claims,
– analyses of technical quality of products;
c) under a separate consent as per Art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR for:
– direct marketing of products of services of BeClever Sp. z o.o., which marketing can be run by electronic means of communication, ICT devices, traditional mail and direct meetings,
– preparation and organisation of contests and other marketing events,
– verification of payment reliability of the client based on information from economic information bureaus or information found in the database of the Controller,
– transfer of data to the entities cooperating with BeClever Sp. z o.o., including but not limited to assessment of the payment reliability of the client in connection with a prior intention to conclude an agreement.
3. The period for which your data will be retained:
a) personal data processed for conclusion or performance of an agreement and satisfaction of the legal obligation of the Controller will be retained for the term of the agreement and after that for a period necessary for:
– post-sales customer service (complaints, warranties),
– security or assertion of any claims which BeClever Sp. z o.o. may be eligible for,
– satisfaction of the legal obligation of the Controller (e.g. one arising from tax or accounting regulations),
b) personal data processed for the marketing of products or services on the basis of the legitimate legal interest will be processed until the relevant data subject submits its objection to processing,
c) personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent will be retained until the consent is withdrawn.
4. The rights of data subjects:
a) right to access the content of their personal data, i.e. the right to obtain the confirmation whether the Controller processes the data and to obtain information regarding such processing,
b) right to rectify their data if the data processed by the Controller are incorrect or incomplete,
c) right to demand that the Controller erase their data,
d) right to demand that the Controller restrict the processing of their data,
e) right to object to the processing of their data on the basis of legitimate interests of the Controller or to the processing of the data for the purposes of direct marketing,
f) right to transfer their data,
g) right to withdraw their consent at any time, which will not affect the legitimacy of the processing carried out before such a withdrawal),
h) right to lodge a complaint to the Polish supervisory authority or the supervisory authority of another member state of the EU competent for the venue of ordinary stay of the data subject or the venue of alleged breach of GDPR.
The rights specified in items (a) to (f) and (h) can be exercised for instance by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the address of the registered office with the “Personal data protection” annotation.
5. The categories of data recipients (entities processing personal data on behalf of BeClever Sp. z o.o.):
business partners, debt collection firms, legal offices, financial credibility investigating enterprises, banks, post operators, carriers, document archiving enterprises, economic information bureaus, IT system operating enterprises, ICT enterprises.
6. Personal data are provided voluntarily, but refusal to do so may prevent the conclusion of an agreement.
7. For detailed information, please write at email@example.com.
c) we use the following cookies on our web pages:
– necessary cookies, which allow using the services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies are used in the services of the website which require authentication,
– cookies which aim to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect authentication abuses on the website,
– performance cookies, which allow gathering information on how the web pages of the website are used,
– functionality cookies, which allow “remembering” user settings and user interface personalisation, e.g. in terms of the language or the region which the user comes from, font size, appearance of a web page etc.,
– advertising cookies, which allow providing the ssers with advertising content that is more adapted to their interests.